Friday 28 September 2012

the comment: Men's Fashion - How to Care for a Suit

Men's Fashion - How Levi jeans have a lot of different models, offering various levels of "fit". The 559 is the slimmer of the two "loose" fitting models. The 569 is the more "baggy" of those loose fitting models. I'm 29 now, but back when I was a teenager I used to wear the Silvertab baggy jeans and I can tell you first hand these jeans were a LOT more loose than these 559s. They could be similar in fit to the 569s, but to call the 559 a replacement for Silvertab baggy just isn't correct. The 559s are a modestly loose fitting jean for people of average build and a nicely fitting jean for those with larger legs relative to their waist (athletes, weight lifters, etc).I'm 5'8", 185lbs and have a fairly stout build though the legs. I typically wear a 34/30, even though my waist is 33". Pretty much any pair of jeans I buy that fit my waist doesn't fit me through the thighs and butt. For me, these 559s strike just the right amount of relaxation with proper fit. I wear these jeans to work and they are comfortable for anything I do. I also wear these jeans to client meetings with dressy shirts and they don't look out of place or too baggy. I chose the darker "Andi" color and they are really handsome.The denim in these jeans is a slightly lighter weight than most jeans I've worn in the past and I actually like this. It reduces the weight of the jeans and also gives a finer, tighter woven look.Overall a great fitting and great looking pair of jeans.

My jeans arrived quickly and in new condition. They are a little snug but wearable and look nice. The material is thick and sturdy. I'd suggest buying a size larger, but that's just my opinion.
the comment: Men's Fashion - How to Care for a Suit
Men's Fashion - How Pros:Sound quality is pretty good. Better than most $20 ear buds.Cons:Don't stay in your ear. If you sweat enough, the rubber gets wet and they slide right off your ear.Overall:Worst headphones I ever bought for running, and suprisingly the most expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment