Sunday 30 September 2012

the reviews: Right Said Fred - I`m Too Sexy (The Original)

Right Said Fred Callaway Hex Black Tour Golf Ball (12 Pack) (Sports) My handicap ranges from 4 to 6. I've been playing competitve golf for 25 years. This is a great ball. Long off he tee and spins on the green. The feel is great. As with all high end balls, it will show some scuffs when you pinch a wedge in the green. But the feel when putting this ball is great.

I was disappointed how thin the bag is. It is good at looks, but not protection. It is good for the first time buyer who wants something inexpensive and wants good styling, but if you are like me who wants good styling but exceptional quality you should look elsewhere.
the reviews: Right Said Fred - I`m Too Sexy (The Original)
Right Said Fred These shoes where nice but boy did they run large. They were at least a full size larger than others I have purchased in the same size?

No comments:

Post a Comment